Friday, October 17, 2008

Tucker's Trip to the Vet

Today Tucker and I went on a trip to the vet!
When we arrived we met this guy in the waiting room! He promptly ran over to greet us and welcome us to the clinic.
Our friend quickly made his way up the side of the cage until he got at eye level with me and then proceeded to try and reach his claws out to me and make contact. This pretty much pissed Tucker off, but I restrained him and tried to disperse my love evenly between them both.
Afterwards, once I had taken Tucker home to rest from all the excitement of getting his ear infection treated, I went to do some grocery shopping and perhaps pick Tucker up a little somethin' somethin' for going to the vet so willingly. However, when I got there all I saw and wanted to get him was this:

But I knew Matt would have a fit if I bought his dog clothes again....party pooper... So all Tucker scored this time was some treats and a delicious meaty dinner that he'll partake of tonight. Anyone who can happily walk away wagging his tail after having a thermometer shoved up his butt, definitely deserves it!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA you SO should have gotten that cool letterman's jacket for Tuck! That would have been coolness. :)