Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Counting Down!

Things are really coming together for us as we're preparing to move November 1st and we're getting more and more excited with each passing day.
Matt shows his excitement by putting a countdown on his google home page and sending me pictures to my phone of the clock each day when he gets to his desk at work.

I show mine by buying things like polka dotted shelf paper a month ahead of time because I just can't wait to stick it to the cabinets!
Today we got my most dreaded task out of the way which was getting a washer and dryer. I never knew how many sizes and specifications there were to choose from! When Matt and I went searching for one last Saturday, I was quickly overwhelmed with the price, small load sizes for our price range, and problem of finding a dern arthritis friendly washer that didn't have a knob you'd have to pull on to start each load! But alas while at work today I found the perfect one for me and grabbed it while it was still on sale for 6 more hours!

I can't wait to do my first king size load of laundry with not a pull, but a touch of a button!!!

Only a few tasks more and we'll be all set! Next stop World Market!

No comments: