Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hiiiiiighway to Hell!

So apparently each day around 12:00pm, 635 doubles as what quite possibly could be the Texas Autobahn. I would have never known this had I not gotten sick at work today and have to drive home at this hour. It was insane how fast cars were flying around me and coming close to smashing into one another! I've seen a lot of crazy things on 635; lots of wrecks, lots of fires/spills, and on Tuesday I even saw a guy turn his car sideways in the 1st lane to get out and fight a scared white man and his wife who were stuck behind him in a convertible Z3; however, I have never seen people drive this fast on this freeway! The average speed was no less than 90 miles per hour and even the crappy cars were zooming around me with their mufflers flapping in the wind about to fly off!
I'm sorry I cramped everyone's style today by going 70 in the slow lane, but why the dern hurry folks?

No comments: