Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Fall Festivities

Today we celebrated fall by going with my parents and Kennedy to pick out pumpkins!
When we arrived at the pumpkin place, there was a children's hay maze and Kennedy led the way through all the twists and turns!
She had a blast doing this....2...3...and even 4 times...
The maze.
Finally we all reached the end because the sun was really bright.
After a long search Kennedy finally found her perfect pumpkin and promptly used it to block the sun from her eyes. Smart girl.
Kennedy suggested we have our photo taken with these scarecrows.
When we got back home, we were just in time for the ice cream man! Kennedy picked a Dora Popsicle. Big surprise there, eh?
Kennedy wanted to take my picture with my ice cream. She told me to say "Banana Booty" and then came in for this disgusting close up of my tired sick face. Upon review of how it came out, she commented, "Awww! SO cute!" At least she thought so....
After ice cream it was time to decorate for Halloween so that we could keep up with the Joneses around this neighborhood. Matt started by hammering in stakes for our orange and purple lights.

We hung ghost lights....
Matt made some impressive spiderweb designs....
And alas we called it a night....for now.
I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That's so sweet of you to spend time with Kennedy and buy her Dora ice cream. She loves you guys.

The Ketchup Queen said...

So, I was just looking back through old post cause I was telling Jana how freaking clever you are with dates and stuff and I was telling her about your fun themed meals and trying to show them to her and I came across this post it is so cute! Kennedy does love you guys. Ok so thats all.