Friday, October 17, 2008

A Pedi Is Great Medi

There are seriously few things I love in life as much as going to get a pedicure.
I am so comfortable while I'm there with the people and I feel so good about myself when I leave. Maybe it's because I have low self esteem, but the people there make me feel like royalty! They always come and compliment me on how white or "thin" my skin is and tell me how it is of great value, they tell me how soft I am, they always tell me what a good job I do of keeping up my finger nail shape, and they like to tell me I have "baby feet" which somehow seems to flatter me too. On top of that, they never want to do any freaky designs on my toes either. They always insist on lady-like flowers and today without me asking (I could care less what they do) they went through great lengths to find light pink stones for the middle of my flowers because apparently the other colors were too dark for me and my skin.
I don't know if they do that for everyone...I probably don't want to know either...I just want them to keep it up!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE pedis too...I was just thinking about how it has been too long since I've had one...early summer or something. It is hard to find timee with Will here. Boo. Not that having Will is boo, just that I have no time to get a pedi is boo. maybe I can go get one soon.