Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back Spasm

Apparently I have inherited my mother's bad back.

Sunday I barely leaned over to pick up a laundry basket when all of a sudden my back grabbed and I could no longer stand without it hurting.

The next morning when I got to work, I realized that I couldn't make it through work with the pain, so I had to have Matt come all the way back and pick me up to take me to the doctor.

There I found out that I am experiencing a very bad back "spasm" that he said will probably last a week. Luckily he gave me 3 different drugs for the pain, but they make me loopy, see double, and fall asleep every time I take them.

I spent all of Tuesday lying on my back in hopes it might heal faster so I could go to work on Wednesday and luckily it did help a little bit, but just not enough.

I feel so old! I just keep falling apart! I wonder what's next...

2 comments:

The Ketchup Queen said...

I'm so sorry for your pain. I have constant back pain. I think it may have something to do with the 2 tons lying on my chest! One day I will either have insurance or enough money to get them taken off!

Kristi said...

I also have inherited the back pain...it's no bueno. Sorry sista. My back has been cramping really low like I'm in labor or something! It sucks!