Monday, July 14, 2008

How to Make Some Extra $$$!

My co-worker and I rack our brains all the time to think of ways we can make money on the side. We've come up with some pretty funny ideas and we've come up with some pretty serious ones too. None are set to go though and I'm 99% sure none of them ever will.
My first idea a while back was a logical one.
It was to get a second night job at a Blockbuster or something- Thus saving us money on our weekly movie rental AND bringing in a little extra dough. However, I'm not the healthiest of girls...having a second job would exhaust me and probably land me in the hospital with more medical bills. So there went that idea!

Then today with the news of my car, I got desperate....and this is what happened....

I applied to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune.

I tried to get accepted to be in a creative writing contest to win a quick and easy $500.00...but found out I was too old. And then I started looking into any game that I could play through the Game Show Network for $$$$ such as bingo, lingo, etc, etc, etc.

Who knows where my next application will go, but I'm on a roll! Does anyone want to make t-shirts and go on the Price is Right with me? I need someone to shout answers to me since I'm not very good at that one. These days you can make a quick $100,000.00 on there and I'm more than willing to split that!

2 comments:

The Ketchup Queen said...

Price is right? Heck yah! I'm there!!!

The Ketchup Queen said...

Yah we play that one also with our nasty customers it is really fun! We also used like hot actors, that makes it really hard!