Friday, August 8, 2008

Let the Olympics Begin!!!

It's Olympic time and this year Matt and I kicked it off big time!
We began our night with Chinese food (of course) and then when it was time for the parade of flags.... we had A PARADE OF COOKIES!!!
Check it out!
This is me preparing the icing for the Olympic rings!
Ta da!
Matt squeezing USA under the rings! He loves decorating things and he's good at it too!

Behold our parade of cookie flags! Look closely at our lovely icing detail....especially on Kenya flag! I'm not trying to sound conceited, but these cookies rocked my face off! I almost don't want anyone to eat them!

Chef Tiffany and Chef Matt!

USA is A-OK!

Beijing 2008 Baby!

I can't wait to watch gymnastics!!!

2 comments:

The Ketchup Queen said...

I started watching tonight but it was just a china man talking. Those cookies look so yummy! Remember the days of pumpkin muffins! YUM!!

Miffany said...

The days of pumpkin muffins are coming back! 2 months to go!