Monday, August 11, 2008

Habits in our Habitat

There are so many things I love about being married, but I don't post them all the time because that might get annoying to other people.

However, this time I just really wanted to because this is my blog and I can!
I love how over the past year Matt and I have started picking up each other's habits. Not bad habits, not necessarily good habits, just habits.

I'm a very organized person, I was raised that way. I was raised not to leave my room until my bed was made and to this day, it kills me to walk out of the room without leaving it in an orderly fashion.

When Matt came along, I soon found he would be nothing like me, so I never even tried to institute my way of living on him, I just let him do his thing.

After over a year, I finally came home from work and walked into out bedroom to see this:

Matt's pajama pants for this evening folded and hung right next to mine.

I know it's not much, but I thought it was really sweet that he saw how mine were ready for me at night and made his the same way. He's so cute.

No comments: