Friday, August 29, 2008

In the words of Nancy Kerrigan, "Why Me?"

Yesterday and today is one of "those" days.

On top of my hair getting completely butchered and my toes murdered by the nai nai at the nail place; at the grocery store last night no one would help me load water into my cart, therefore I threw my back out again and this time the pills do not feel like they're helping at all.
Then, my friend brings up to me the fact that my license plate, that mysteriously disappeared off my car a few days ago, was probably stolen by someone who is out racking up charges my account running tolls with it on their car. Lovely. I can't afford that! So all day I have been trying to get in touch of the right office to fix this problem, but they're all closing early for the holiday weekend! What the heck?! Can they do that? I bet they were lying. I mean, if the mail man has to deliver in sleet and snow, I think the tax offices should have to work until the normal 5 on Friday. No one cares though! I then tried finding different offices on my own computer, but found I couldn't because it has a virus and doesn't work anymore.

Someone has put a curse on me, I just know it.

No comments: