Sunday, August 24, 2008

Zaijian Olympics!

Well the Olympics are over and although I'm sad, I'm also very excited that they will next time be held in London, England! I love London!

To celebrate the passing of the flag, I arranged 2 British meals for our Olympic enjoyment.

1st: Breakfast!

English muffins...er crumpets, pastries, jam and tomatoes.

Chocolate pastries. Matt's favorite....not mine. I didn't partake of these.

I'm only half awake since waking up early on a Sunday is not a regular occurrence for me, but I managed to find my sweat jacket from England and sport that puppy for our entire meal.

2nd: Dinner!Here we have jacket potatoes, baked beans, peas (I should have smashed them but I was lazy) and steamed tomatoes. MMM!

Matt posing with his jacket potato...don't ask what he put in his. Blek!

What good meal doesn't come with dessert? Farewell Olympics!

No comments: