Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Square Root Day!

I know....I celebrate every odd holiday...but today is SQUARE ROOT DAY! How could I pass this up? It won't come again until April 4, 2016!
It took some persuasion to my fellow co-workers, but in time I finally accomplished the task of celebrating this day properly.
3 Friends (Me, Niki & Eric) x 3 Pizzas = 9 Glasses of Pepsi!
03/03/09
Eric said if we didn't each eat our entire pizzas we were not truly fulfilling this holiday, but with more persuasion I got him to ease up and let me off the hook if I got down 3. It was painful...but totally worth it. :o)
Yay for Square Root Day and friends that humor me and my silly quirks!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I miss those guys...awww...tell them I said hello. For some reason reading that really made me sad and think of how much I miss them!