Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

We had a really laid back St. Patty's Day this year. I was a real slacker on my 2nd favorite holiday. I didn't even decorate because I was just so busy with work. It really sucked and I vow never to let that happen again!
I did throw together a last minute Irish meal of green ginger ale (Matt drank his from his Hofbräuhaus stein we got in München...it pretty much can hold a whole 2 liter of soda), cabbage, dill potatoes, and soda bread....but it wasn't very tasty.

And I did make some cookie cups for work...but I didn't have any St. Patty's sprinkles....so I had Matt sort through a bottle of Halloween sprinkles and remove all the green sprinkles. After a long tiresome attempt, he only found enough for 3 cup cakes. lol God love 'em.

No comments: