Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthdays!

At the end of February we celebrated 2 birthdays.
First was our nephew Will's 1st birthday party.
I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed a child's birthday party as much as I did Willie's. Watching him eat his cupcake was hilarious and his expressions were priceless.
The next birthday was Tucker's!
Tucker turned 6 and to be fair we had a mini dinner celebration for him at my parent's house, just as we always have Sarah (my kitty that just turned 19 on Feb 18th...but we have no pictures from that for some reason).Tucker scored by getting 2 bags of his favorite treats and a cool new tug-o-war toy to play with while we ate strawberry shortcake. I think we've turned into one of those couples that I never wanted to be. The kind that don't have kids or any plans of it, so we treat our pets like them. Eeek! I guess as long as I don't send out invites to the parties, have professional pictures taken of them or strike up conversations about them with people who could care less, I'm better off than 2 of the people on the hall that I work with. I'll take comfort in that.

1 comment:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

As long as you keep Tucker's party really low key.. your'e ok!