Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Quick Question...

Does anyone wear green for St. Patrick's Day anymore?!?
My boss and I were the only ones at my work that wore green on St. Patrick's Day and she did it coincidentally! She could care less that it was St. Patty's Day!
I awoke Tuesday morning and decked myself out in a lovely green blouse and green argyle socks with shamrocks that I made sure to show everyone I knew.
Matt also put on a matching green shirt and headed off to his work to spread his Irish cheer only to find that no one at his work wore green either!
Distraught at all this news I called my mom to check in on her office and found that they didn't wear green either!!! She was the only one!
What is with people?! Where's the Irish cheer? I don't even have Irish in me and I'm still representing!
I understand that some people may not have green in their wardrobe, but those people can take a lesson from my daddy and do what he did Tuesday morning. He refused to leave the house until my mom found a nice green ribbon to loop and pin to his shirt for work. Way to go dad!
I hope all those party poopers who didn't wear green got pinched!

1 comment:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Party Poopers!! I wore green... and I'm brown! Come to think of it, I don't think I saw anyone here wearing green.