Friday, February 20, 2009

"A Sweet for the Sweet"

Today while shopping, I stopped by an Italian restaurant to pick up a cannoli for Matt's last day of work celebration (he starts at Lockheed Martin on Monday, yay!!!). When it was ready, instead of them calling my name, an old Italian man came from the kitchen to where I was sitting and handed me the cannoli saying, "A sweet for the Sweet". I've always wanted someone to say that to me! Don't ask me why, because I don't know; I just have! It made my day! I hope this cannoli helps make Matt's day.

2 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

That's great! Which location is he working at? Fort Worth? Congrats for Matt!!

Kristi said...

You're a fantabulous wifey...thanks for your helpful tips the other night, I made cookies tonight and they are waiting on a place for when Nathan comes home!!