Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST

It's Back! Lost is back! And with it of course came our famous, Jack Shepherd's pie!
As you see below I tried to add some pizazz to it this year by sticking some of the show's characters into the pie. However, Benjamin Linus showed up and beheaded the other cast members in true Lord of the Flies style and left their heads upon stakes....this was my excuse at least...it helped take the attention off of the fact that they were cut out poorly and made with coffee straws I found at work.

Here's to kicking off what will be another great season of Lost!

2 comments:

Lisa and Dan said...

I am excited lost is finally back on! It has been a very long break...

Kristi said...

I love you for the creative way you cook. Your kids will think you are the coolest mom around!