Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Few Random Pictures

Last night while Matt was driving home, he let Tucker lay on his fleece pullover since Tucker loves all things cozy.
Before long Tucker began making a nest of the pullover which resulted in him making a few wrong turns and ending up stuck in a sleeve.
The hazards of being shaped like a hot dog.
Today I told Matt I was leaving to take Tucker for a walk. Before I left he insisted that I utilize the Christmas gift I received this year from his parents just long enough for him to take a picture. He really found more humor in this than I did.
The pink bottle on my hip is mace and in my hand is a sharp knife. You never know what might go down at the dog park...

2 comments:

The Ketchup Queen said...

OMG! I want PINK mace!

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that knife is big! The mace is actually pretty cute, I think I want one!