Saturday, December 27, 2008

Working on Christmas Eve

I am very productive at work; just ask my boss. I get a LOT done in a day.
However, there are those days when it is just so dang hard to sit still and work! Those days are generally holidays when no one is there except me.
This Christmas eve there were actually 3 of us for a few hours before it became just me again. This is what we did in our time together.
Let this be a lesson to the person who took a week off of work to "bag" themselves a "buck" at the "huntin' lodge". She will be unwrapping layers for a LONG time Monday morning.
I'm sure she will take this as a sign we missed her...but that's not so much the case. When she unwraps that keyboard she will see that her keys now spell out "Romo Sux" because she talked about the stupid Dallas Cowboys one too many times before she left for "huntin'".

This is also another piece of work my roomie Niki and I did a few weeks ago. It's wooden man that we dress up for various holidays when we should be working. For Christmas he was transformed into none other than an elf sporting striped tights, elf ears, and hair. All made by office supplies.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I hope your co-worker never sees this post! Then she will be awakened to the disdain that you and the others have for her. That is toooo funny though, I didn't understand that the keyboard will actually say Romo Sux. I thought you just wrote it on the foil or whatever is covering the board. Hahaha, man I miss that office. :) As much as you hate it, I miss it.