Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tagged!

I was tagged by the lovely Sonia!

5 Favorite Christmas Movies:
Home Alone
Surviving Christmas
Family Man
Elf
A Charlie Brown Christmas

5 Things that Happened Yesterday:
I stayed in bed all day long
I watched an E! Special on Cults, Religions, and Mind Control (It was spooky!)
Matt made me dinner
I didn't go to sleep at night
I chatted with my mother for an hour

5 Things to Look Forward To:
A vacation
Matt finishing school on Thursday
Matt getting a new job
Paying off debt
Christmas being over, lol

5 Things on my Wish List:
A safari in Africa
Some cozy pajamas
New earrings
A new wardrobe with lots of little embellishments, pearl buttons, and sparkly things on all the clothing. :o)
A posh urban loft in London.

5 Things I Love About Winter/Christmas:
Sweaters
Winter Coats and Scarves
Fleece Pajamas
Having a few extra days off of work
Getting pomegranates at the grocery store

People to Tag:
Lisa, Kristi, Amber, and Janeen

No comments: