Sunday, December 14, 2008

Round 3

Matt woke up on Saturday morning to tell me he had ANOTHER kidney stone. The last one was on July 6th at 2:30 in the morning, so I was very grateful that he held out until 9am this time. However, the pain and screaming was much worse on me this time than the last...I don't know how many more of these I can take...and I'm not the one passing them!
Once Matt got his IV started and some drugs in him, he was a happy camper and nodded off. I watched some animal shows on the television and within a few hours we were out of there and home by 12:30pm. Once home, Matt passed the little devil at 4:30pm! A new record!
I was very pleased to have it all over and done with so soon and I know Matt was too. We're crossing our fingers that this is the last one for a while.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

It must be scary for him to know that it could happen at any time. I'm so sorry, that just totally bites. I will pray he doesn't get "stoned" for a while, hahahaha