Thursday, December 11, 2008

He Did It!

Matt officially had his last day of school today!
I'm so excited for him! I can't imagine what a relief that must be, but I hope I feel it too one day.
Here are pictures from my lame-o attempt a celebrating.
Celebration cake!
Excited Matt!
Sipping on bubbly.
(I know our alcohol-free champagne is in a wine glass and that's really tacky, but my fancy, special occasion, T&Co champagne flutes were way too high in the closet for this dwarf to reach, so we pretended and used these.)
I can't wait to see him walk across the stage and get his diploma!

3 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

yipee!! congrats Matt!

Eldredge's said...

it's about time brotha! CONGRATS. Now real life starts. lol

The Ketchup Queen said...

oh do I get a yummy cake like that when I graduate or is that just for the husbands. I will settle for pumpkin muffins. :)