Sunday, September 7, 2008

How Shady!

A few weeks ago Matt and I saw a guy driving down I30 with his window shades (that would normally only be open and used if the car was parked) not in his windows, but open and laying across his arms and steering wheel as he drove.

Puzzled, we never figured out what the reasoning for this could have been and deemed him a freak.

This past Saturday while driving into the sun towards Dallas, the heat and power of the sun was so much I couldn't stand it. Not even the air conditioner could calm the fire that the sun was inflicting upon my body! So, I broke out the window shades and laid them across my lap as a last result and desperate attempt to get cool. When Matt turned his head and saw how cool I looked with the Hawaiian window shades, he got in on the action too.

We hadn't been cooled off 5 minutes before we realized that the guy we had seen doing something similar to this a few weeks earlier, wasn't so weird after all....he was a genius!
These are my legs.

No comments: