Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holy Cow This is Addicting!

So a friend at work was telling me a story last week about how boring her night was that they got online and played games where they made lists all night. Being a list maker myself, I didn't see this as boring at all! I saw this as an opportunity to for once play a game that I knew I'd excel in playing!
This site http://www.sporcle.com/games/category/ rocks my face off! You can name all the Crayola Crayon colors (I was exceptionally good at that one, but still missed a bunch), all of Tom Hank's movies (I didn't know as many as I thought I did), all the U.S. Presidents (got 'em all!), all the London tube stations (my keyboard was smoking on that one), and the list goes on and on and on!

I love it!

1 comment:

The Ketchup Queen said...

I just spent WAY to long on that website! SO FUN!