Monday, June 9, 2008

What happens after I fall asleep

So last night after watching a movie, I promptly fell asleep and thought Matt had done the same with me. However, when I woke up I found that was not the case.
Apparently Matt had stumbled upon a makeover site and spent the night putting celebrity hair styles on himself.
Below is what he proudly emailed to me...

This is Matt with Ewan McGregor's hair cut.
This is Matt as Corbin Bleu...don't ask me who that is, I have no idea. Maybe someone else does. I'll have to google it later. I think Matt just really liked the jheri curl.
And finally this is Matt as Sienna Miller...I don't quite know what to say about this one...

One might find it a little disturbing that their husband was up at 1am trying on women's hairstyles, but I think it's funny. He cracks me up.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That's stinkin hilarious! Corbin Bleu is the guy in High School Musical and HSM2. He also has a solo album coming out as well I think. We watch a lot of Disney Channel around here! Remember when you and I used to watch that all the time when we were kids? A lot has changed on DC since those days!