Monday, June 23, 2008

Tucker the Junkie

We have recently found that Tucker has a severe addiction to squeaky toys. He must have one with him at all times...even when he goes to the bathroom. He squeezes them so much that when one is not in his mouth, his jaw sometimes shakes because it wants to be chomping down on one. He often is heard crying when he cannot find one of his beloved squeaky toys. And to top it off, I found today that I was having a hard time taking a nap because I didn't have the squeaking noise in the room with me as I was falling asleep as I normally do.


If there is ever a talk show that has animal interventions...I feel Tucker would be a prime candidate for that special. He has a problem.



If you have the sound on, you'll hear his jaw flapping...this is a normal sound around here.

No comments: