Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We're Back!

We arrived back from Spain on Sunday night around midnight. I unpacked us in less than 20 minutes, but still had to stay awake to do laundry so we'd have clothes the next morning which made us get in bed around 2:00am. Needless to say we are still suffering from some serious jet lag.
For me, Spain was a Vegan's worst nightmare. Everything contained pork, shellfish, mayonnaise, or dairy which left me very, very hungry most of the time. However, I still enjoyed the sights, the arts, and being able to understand some of the language around me for once.
For Matt, Spain was a great big chocolate pastry shop! He managed to find chocolate pastries everywhere we went and made sure to get his fill. His only disappointment was that it rained in Barcelona before he got to take a dip in the sea. :o(

Below are a few pictures of our adventures:







No comments: