Thursday, May 21, 2009

This year's favorite television shows in Europe

I love watching television in Europe.
Here are the top 3 things I enjoyed watching this year:
The Italian version of deal or no deal with a twist of it being a wedding couple picking boxes and the wedding party holding the boxes.

The Spanish version of trading spouses...kinda....only WAY better because the whole family goes to live with the other family....and those other families are tribes and no one speaks the same language!

And this song I heard while watching the Italian channel. It's so catchy!
But I also must acknowledge Matt and my favorite herr, Oliver Geissen (The German Ryan Seacrest) from the Super RTL channel. He never lets us down on quality entertainment:

1 comment:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I love Affari Tuoi! Since we don't have a TV yet, I have to watch it at my mother in law's house.