Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our 2nd Anniversary!

Tuesday we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.
The time has really flown by and most of the time, it doesn't seem like we've been married 2 years...but then there are other times when it's like I can't seem to remember a time when we weren't together. Maybe I just don't want to.
To celebrate we went to Benihana.
Eating here wasn't exactly everything I had always dreamed due to some of the ruder guests at our table who looked like the belonged at a Star Trek convention or at their computer playing World of Warcraft rather than out among the public at a restaurant, but we still enjoyed ourselves.

Our chef's name was Thang and he was amazing and soft spoken. I love people who are easy on the ears! He was very attentive to my allergy and made sure that the Star Trek lady didn't get her nasty shrimp until all of my food had been cooked on the nice clean grill first!

I had a Buddha's feast (my typical special off-the-menu meal at most restaurants) and Matt had picante chicken.


And while eating, we got to stare at the cute little girl across from us. I asked Matt to steal her for me...but he wouldn't.
And after dinner I was still able to fit through these bars outside and pretend I was in prison! Nothing like a fat free meal!

When we got home we enjoyed Fre brut and the scent of these beautiful flowers that Matt sent me at work.
It made for a lovely 2nd anniversary evening.
Next week we will really celebrate when we leave for Madrid and Barcelona!

3 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Happy Anniversary!

Rethsey said...

Hope you had a very happy anniversary!

Lisa and Dan said...

Wow! Sounds fun, especially the Madrid and Barcelona part. I would love to travel, but I'm guessing that won't work this year. We are moving to Texas the end of July though! San Antonio. So, it will sort of be like traveling.