Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Preperations!

I've been saying all week that I want to make friends with all the rabbits that hop around our courtyard. We decided that tonight was definitely the night to start with it being Easter eve and all.
After taking a walk around the park and telling all the bunnies to meet at our place around 8, we rushed home and I scattered lettuce outside. Unfortunately, no one showed.
What a waste of lettuce.
I also prepared for Easter today by:
Making Double Doozies!
Cookie Cups!
Putting Tucker in a purple collar.
And lining up this year's victims.
Yes the sideways facing-hollow-chocolate-bunny-head tradition lives on.
Matt and his bunny.
Me and my bunny.
Now that I've eaten the head off of this bunny on Easter eve, I'm sure to have great luck all year long! (Just as soon as I get over the allergic reation from the chocolate!)

No comments: