Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quax

I absolutely LOVE going to Target a day after a holiday and grabbing all the 75% off items I can get my greedy little paws on!
Don't get me wrong...I don't buy crap that I'll never use...but I did buy all the furnishings for a Halloween themed bathroom a couple of years ago.
Who on earth needs a Halloween bathroom you ask? Well I do dang it! And my bathroom is going to be stylin' this October with my dancing skulls shower curtain and spider web bathmats! You just wait and see.
Anyhow, this year while making my after Easter stop to pick up some clearance Wilton bunny molds, Matt came upon the one item we eyeballed at the beginning of March and said was the most disgusting thing we'd ever seen.
Behold, QUAX!

Now our first reaction to this was, "Quax? Is it made out of wax? Why is it here with the candy?" followed by my tragic memory of those wax lips you use to get at Halloween time and how I was told to eat them thus creating my worst stomach ache of all the 80's.
Our second was, "Is it soap? It is shaped like a rubber ducky, it has to be soap."

But nay, it was neither wax nor soap, but instead white chocolate colored the colors of a rubber ducky.....deeeeesgusting!

Buuuut at a price of 75% off....who could say no to a little experimentation? Not us, so we bought that ducky!

Decapitation! Butt removal!
Surprisingly, this was not disgusting once you get past the idea of it looking like soap.
Thank heavens for 75% off sales!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I saw those and they grossed me out too! Glad they weren't that bad.