Sunday, November 23, 2008

No more numb butt!

Our furniture is here! Hip, hip, hooray! It feels so nice not having to sit on the freaking floor!
I promised Matt that we'd have pizza and watch "Iron Man" (boooooooring, I guess that's what I get for renting "The Love Guru") when it arrived as a way to celebrate. So as you can see in the picture, Matt's pizza is all laid out and ready for the movie.

Tucker wasn't left out either, he joined in the celebration too. The pizza man brought our pizza AND a treat for Tucker too! How nice was that? And how dangerous is that? I mean, carrying dog treats in your front pocket is kind of asking to be bitten. Eww!

3 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

i like it! it looks so comfy. congrats!

Kristi said...

That's so great! I love the end table and lamp. Does it have a little shelf down below the table? I wish I had tables like that, they would come in so handy!

The Ketchup Queen said...

That couch is calling my name for a nap! ha!