Monday, September 14, 2009

Halloween is coming!

The Halloween Stuff is out at Target!!!
I'm so excited that I skipped to the display today when I saw it from the other side of the store. This is my most favorite holiday and I can't wait to start decorating! So my question is, when is too early to start decorating? And would it be weird if I started bringing Halloween themed snacks to my co-workers this soon? I feel that if Target is already running low on their Halloween stock then I must be behind and need to start catching up.






3 comments:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

i think October 1st is the date to start, but if it was up to me... I'd decorate NOW!!! (i love halloween too!!)

Lisa and Dan said...

I've always loved Halloween too! That could be that it's also my birthday, but it's so fun. When I was little my parents never decorated for Halloween, so now that I'm married, I'm determined to have at least some decorations (: I'm way excited this year because I'm in Nauvoo and they have the Coolest Pumkin Walk for Halloween with tons of lit, neatly decorated pumkins. I hope Dan's as excited about it as I am!

Kristi said...

I pulled all of my fall/halloween decor out of the garage way last week...and it still sits in the tubs in the kitchen. I think September is fine to start decorating, I think I pulled mine out on the 16th actually because I remember noticing it was halfway through the month. Who cares when you decorate?!? It's your house! Leave it up 365 if ya want to!