Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas came and went super fast this year. We didn't even get to decorate our gingerbread houses until Christmas eve. Below is our rushed job. I made a church this year- Matt made the house.
Christmas morning Tucker opened his stocking first...
And when he opened his gift- he found a stuffed lobster dinner. He's been carrying around the squeaky baked potato non-stop ever since.
I scored some pretty unique items that I've had my eye on for quite a while this year. First was a jalapeño corer so that those pesky juices stop burning my hands for days on end.
Second were these days of the week pillowcases that my mom embroidered for me. For some reason- I sleep much better knowing my pillowcase is fresh each night.
And finally I scored a sa-weet metal spork! Phở will never be the same with this puppy!
Matt got some fun items too, we just didn't request his picture be taken with each of them like I did.

And of course, no year is complete without a few exotic presents from Matt's parents.
Below is Tucker's reaction to the rugs they sent this year.

1 comment:

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I totally love the days of the week pillow cases!!